Fifth Grade Travels to Penn’s Cave

Kearsten S, Reporter

I interviewed 6, 5th grade students. I asked them 5 different questions about their trip.

First I talked to Kelsey her favorite part of the trip was the cave tour because it was very pretty, she also said that something interesting was the cave presentation, Kelsey also told me that she would love to go back, in order to see all of the activities that they have there.

Abby said that her favorite part of the trip was the safari trip they took, something that was interesting to her was the goat that was throwing up, Abby also told me that she would be extremely pleased to go back again because how much fun it was.

Next I talked to James, he said that being in the cave was the best part about the trip, something that was interesting to him was the formations in the cave, and he told me that he would be completely up for it if he could go again.

Gavin said that the safari was the best part of the trip, he thought that the most interesting pat was seeing all of the animals especially the bison, Gavin said that he would be more than glad to go again so that he could see the animals and the cave more.

After I talked to Gavin I talked to Allison, she told me that her favorite part about the trip was the gift shop, something that was interesting to her was the foxes that she saw, Allison said that she would definitely go back in order to get more at the gift shop.

Last but not least I talked to Blake, he told me that the safari was the best part, but the most interesting part had to be the bison he saw on the safari, and Blake said that he would gladly go back because he got out of school to go on the trip.